Saturday, August 3, 2013

Eleven days and counting...

School starts for me in eleven days! Teachers go back on the 12th, but students come on the 19th.  Is anybody else as nervous as I am? This is the first year that I have not spent my summer working on my class! I had my students help me clean and organize the last few days of school because I planned on spending my summer with my sweet baby boy.  And let me tell you... I have enjoyed laying around with him all day and taking our three daily naps. How am I going to survive without those!? Anyhow, I went to work in my class yesterday and I have lots to do...
finals for my grad classes are this week and the countdown is running for back to school. Think anyone would notice if I brought Cooper with me ( btw- he's sitting up now💜💜)? 




No comments:

Post a Comment